So this Saturday is the first LSU’s bye weekend, this means no LSU football this weekend…… WHAT IN THE WORLD WILL PEOPLE DO ON SATURDAY????
I’ve got great news! This Saturday, September 28th is the Laine Hardy Homecoming Bash! OHHHH YEAHHHHH it’s going to be a party! Among the sponsors are Murphy Law Firm in Baton Rouge!
Click on the band’s name above to geaux to their Facebook pages.
1 p.m.: Chase Tyler Band
3 p.m.: Louisiana’s LeRoux
5 p.m.: Kendall Shaffer Band
7 p.m.: Parish County Line
8:30 p.m.: Laine Hardy and The Band Hardy
Things To Remember:
- Lawn chairs allowed
- No ice chests
- No chairs in VIP pit
- This is an outdoor event… rain or shine
- Handicapped tent and parking, and a seniors tent available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Vendors will be selling traditional fair food and drinks, along with selections from Big Mike’s and OPoke; adult beverages also available to those 21 and older
- Advance tickets are $30 or $50 at the gate
- Prebash show on Friday night at Crazy Dave’s Daiquiri Bar & Grill, 28293 S. Frost Road, Satsuma, with former “American Idol” contestant Ashton Gill at 8 p.m. and The Chase Tyler Band at 9:45 p.m.
FYI…. Those with parking passes and those with handicapped designations should enter the park from Eden Church Road. All others should go in off of Lockhart Road. The stage is adjacent to the green parking area. VIP Parking passes are SOLD OUT!
PLUS++++ The BEST part is that you can come out and tailgate with myself, Abby Leigh, and James Gilmore!
Click HERE to buy tickets…. OR listen to 100.7 The Tiger for a chance to win FREE tickets!