GUARANTY MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES
For all stations including: WTGE, WDGL, WNXX and WBRP
1. No purchase necessary to enter the contest. Prize(s) are non-transferable. All prizes will be awarded as
outlined. No cash equivalents are available for prizes.
2. You must be a Louisiana resident to be eligible to win. Must have a valid Louisiana ID to win.
3. Employees of WTGE, WDGL, WBRP and WNXX and their immediate family members are not eligible to
win. This includes employees of Guaranty Corporation, or any of its subsidiaries, including Guaranty
Media and employees of any other radio station, licensed to a community within one hundred miles of
Baton Rouge, LA.
4. One household may win once every 90 days on any Guaranty Media station and only once a year for prizes
worth $600 or more on any Guaranty Media station.
5. If you make a telephone call to be in a contest, you agree that your call may be recorded and broadcast
either live or at a later date and that Guaranty Media may announce your name and use your voice on-air,
but is not obligated to do so.
6. Some contests may have specific contest rules that will be posted and must be followed to be eligible to
win. Some contests involve the discretion of judges, and you may not agree with the outcome. However,
the decision of the judges is always final, and neither the outcome nor the judging method may be contested
in any court. Individual contests may have age limits.
7. Guaranty Media may substitute another prize of equal value and is not responsible if a sponsor offering a
prize fails to provide it. Winners may not transfer prizes to another person, and may not demand a cash
8. Winners may be notified by telephone, mail, email, or on the air. Winners may be required to claim their
prize in person, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at 929 Government Street, Baton Rouge,
LA 70802. The prize office will be closed on weekends and holidays. Winners must claim their prize
within 30 days of being notified, or the prize will be forfeited. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more are
responsible for any and all applicable local, state and federal taxes, licenses and/or fees related to the prize
won. Winners must give a copy of their valid Louisiana ID and sign a release form before the prize is
9. Guaranty Media is not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur, directly or indirectly, with
regard to the prize awarded, use or delivery of any prize. Winners and guests, if applicable, may be
required to sign a liability and publicity release form before receiving any prize.
10. Guaranty Media reserves the right to amend or change contest rules at any time without notice. For certain
contests, new rules may be given out on air, as notice that contest rules have changed. All decisions of
WTGE, WDGL, WBRP and WNXX, its management, or representatives are final. A copy of the rules are
available at Guaranty Media, 929 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802, during normal business
hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm).
11. With respect to any entries received online or by telephone, neither Guaranty Media nor any of its agencies
are responsible for any telephone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures,
malfunctions, or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or garbled,
fragmented, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website or internet
accessibility. Guaranty Media and any other sponsor is not responsible for any entry NOT being received.